GrowersInformation for and about our Oklahoma growers
- Average 5% increase in income for Farm to School sales for individual farmers (research compiled and supported by the National Farm to School Network)
- Increased market diversification, positive relationships with school districts, parents and communities
- Ability to develop contracts with schools to plant crops for them
- Opportunities to explore processing and preservation methods for institutional markets
- Establishment of grower cooperatives to supply institutional markets
- Potential grant opportunities
Source: National Farm to School Network; www.farmtoschool.org
Jon & Kris Gosney
Rt. 1, Box 103
Fairview, OK 73737
Organic beef, jerky
Lyle & Rae Blakely and children
Rashele, Reighly and Larahmy
13103 South 4090 Rd.
Ricky, Claudia and sons
Brandon & Jason Crow
Shawnee, OK, 74804
24052 East 91st Street South
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
The Garden Spot
Development of whole wheat flour milled from wheat grown by no-till wheat farmers in Western Oklahoma.
Sugar Creek Brand
Kevin Hughes, Shaylee Hughes,
Bruce Price & Bob Ramming
1580 NW Highway 37
Newcastle, OK 73065
Tod & Jaime Hanley 501 66th Ave SE Norman, OK 73026 405-708-2292 More info
Triple S Farms
Wayne & Connie Whitmore and children Justin & Cara
10320 W. 140th
Coyle, OK, 73027
Seeking Farmers for Farm to School!
If you are a farmer who is interested in working with schools please fill out the form below to tell us a little more about your farm and how to contact you.
The information you provide will be shared with schools in your area and will give school officials the information they need to start doing business with you!